So as I developed my material for my workshops I looked for some people and websites that gave me some great information. I have listed my top 5, with a runner up. Please know, I'm sure there are other great resources and people out there that I haven't listed. Their absence is most likely due to the fact that I haven't discovered them.... yet. I am always looking. So here is my list as of 2015. (These are in no particular order, except the top 2 are really the top 2.... they could be interchangeable)
1. Kasey Bell- Shakeup Learning- Kasey has some amazing Cheat Sheets and Tutorials (Kasey has a great book too) My Interview with Kasey Bell HERE
2. Alice Keeler- Fantastic Resource for all things Edtech, especially Google. Alice outlines tons of great ideas in her book. Finally found some wonderful ideas for Google Sheets! My Interview with Alice Keeler HERE
3. Google Gooru- Wonderful Email tips and tutorials
4. Mr. Svboda's Classroom- Practicing Teacher offers some great ideas.
5. EdtechNut's Google Guides- Kelly Fitzgerald: Kelly offers some really great Slide presentations that provide step by step information that is highly useful!
Honorable Mention: Google's Education Blog- Google has done wonders for education.