1. Padlet- This is an amazing tool for presentations and heck just a way to bring a group of websites, documents or pictures together.
2. Symbaloo -Excellent place for curating websites
3. Twitter- A place to get thought provoking commentary and amazing resources
4. Pinterest- It took me a long time to see the value in this one but am genuinely enjoying the interface and picture perfect curation.
5. Microsoft's One Note, Sway, and Mix. Yes Microsoft is back in the educational game with these programs and is working on making them cost effective and social for the personal user.
My Top 10 Blogs/ Educational Websites: ( In no particular order. They're all amazing)
1. Free Tech 4 Teachers- Richard Byrne is always on top of his game with this site
2. Technology Tidbits- if its recommended here... its GOOD
3. Larry Ferlazzo's Best of's- Busy busy site but tons of great stuff
4. Zhaolearning.com- Great mind, incredible insights. Please pay attention to this work!
5. Innovative Edu- Thoughtful and engaging, Lisa Nielson is a powerful advocate for quality teaching and learning.
6. Shakeup Learning- Kasey Bell provides tons of useful teacher ready tools for quick and easy use. She focuses much of her time on Google Tools and creates lots of useful tutorials and guides. All for free!.
7. Google Gooru All things google, updated!
9. NetfamilyNews-Anne Collier's timely blog about net safety!
10. Edutopia- Thoughtful educationally relevant posts on a variety of topics.
Runner up: Darlynda Miktuk's ipad Resources for all Website: Updated resources for keeping up with iPad for education.